- Starts March 1, 2022, and finishes May 17, 2022
- 11 weeks with a dedication of 5-7 hours per week
- The plenary sessions are online by Zoom with all participants and are every second Tuesday from 3:00 pm to 5:45 pm CET by Zoom.
- The sessions by teams are every other Tuesday by Zoom from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm by Zoom.
- Every second Thursday there will be a "Networking chat" from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm CET, also by Zoom.
- All sessions and materials will be in English.
See the full agenda with all the dates of the sessions at "Agenda".Purpose
The purpose of the
Professional Transition Program (PTP) is to support participants in their
professional transition, developing their job/project search strategy, skills and
finalizing a plan.
A practical, shared, and concrete experience for professionals in the process of professional transition.
The PTP focuses on 3 areas of work that we call the 3 pillars:
5 Key Benefits
Personalize this program to your own needs
Explore and shape your career plan from a positition of strength and insight
Receive feedback and advice on your most important challenges from your mates
Gain in-depth knowledge in self assessment, personal branding and networking tools
Re-energize in an invigorating forum
For more information, get in touch with us:
Alumni Career Management Center