- Starts April 13, finishes June 22, 2021
- 11 weeks with a dedication of 5-7 hours per week
- The plenary sessions with all participants are every second Tuesday from 3:00 pm to 5:45 pm.
- The sessions by teams are every other Tuesday from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
- Every second Thursday there will be a "Networking chat" from 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm.
- All sessions and materials will be in English.
The purpose of the Professional Transition Program (PTP) is to support participants in their professional transition, developing their job and project search strategy, focus on their skills and finalizing a plan.
A practical, shared and concrete experience in the process of professional transition.
The PTP focuses on 3 areas of work that we call the 3 pillars:
3 Key Benefits
Explore and shape your career plan from a positition of strength and insight
Receive feedback and advice on your most important challenges from your mates
Gain in-depth knowledge in self assessment, personal branding and networking tools