DATE AND TIME
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 04:00 p.m. - 04:45 p.m.
Don’t hit the submit button before joining this session!
Join us Tuesday, November 30 from 4:00 – 4:45 pm (CET)
Our admissions team will give you practical advice on strengthening your candidature and standing out in our competitive pool of applicants. We will walk you through the application process and answer questions like:
- What makes an application essay successful? How can I stand out from the crowd?
- How to choose the best person to ask for a letter of recommendation?
- Can I submit my application if I haven’t yet taken the GMAT?
- What factors make me eligible for a scholarship?
- What should I expect from the interview process? How can I best prepare?
Registration for this event has closed.