IESE Business School offers a range of scholarships for the Advanced Management Program (AMP) to senior executives and entrepreneurs who have financial restrictions but have demonstrated the potential to make a positive impact on the global business community.
- Women in Leadership Scholarship to support women with a track record of outstanding professional accomplishment. Three awards that cover up to 25% of the tuition fee are available in every edition of the program.
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship to support entrepreneurs and innovators who can create economic and social value. Two awards that cover up to 15% of the tuition fee are available in every edition of the program.
- Development Scholarship to support participants from non-profit organizations (NGOs) and IESE associated schools in their efforts to have a positive impact in the world. One award that covers up to 50% of the tuition fee are available every academic year.
- Global Support Scholarship to support candidates impacted by recent and ongoing global events. There are awards that cover up to 10% in each program edition.
- Army Veterans Scholarship to support candidates that have served in the military.
If you are interested in applying for a
scholarship, please fill out this form and attach your motivation letter. Next intake starts in March 2024.