Are you a deep tech entrepreneur looking for a new investment round?
Watch and learn from leading investors, corporate and experts.
Register to the InvestHorizon online courses
List of courses available, segmented by level of expertise
Level 1: Basic
- Pitching in front of investors | Itxaso del Palacio, Investment Director (Notion Capital)
- Business model | Marvin Liao, Partner and Investor (500 startups)
- Revenue model | Juan Lopez Santamaria, Investment Director (Kibo Ventues)
- Customer feedback | Alexis Brion, Head of Allianz Solutions (Allianz Partners)
- Market knowledge | Gonzalo Martinez de Azagra, Founder and General Partner (Cardumen Capital)
- Strategic management | Guido Baltes, Scientific Director and Professor (Constance University)
- Competition | Robert Koning, CEO (VC Ventures)
- Marketing and brand | Grace Bilney, Marketing Manager (St John's Innovation Center)
- Financing your idea: Introduction | Joaquin Soucheiron, Managing Director (AR Experts)
- Leadership and team building | Juan Alvarez de Lara, General Partner (Origin Ventures Fund)
- Financial statements | Jose A. Martinez, Associate Partner (Hasten Ventures)
Level 2: Financing
Level 3: Advance financing
Appendix: Industry and technology
- Healthcare | Francesca Wuttke, Chief Digital Officer (Almirall)
- Key enable technologies | Isaac de la Peña, General Partner (Conexo Ventures)
- Information and communication technologies | Enrique Dupuy, Head of Global investments (Wayra, Telefonica Group)
- Information and communication technologies: Devices | Francisco Jeronimo, Associate Vice President Devices (IDC EMEA)
- Intellectual property (IP) protection | Clara Pombo, General Director (Clarke Model & co.)
- Fintech | Smitri Vicari, Executive Director of Fintech (VISA)
- Insurtech | Alexis Brion, Head of Allianz Solutions (Allianz Partners)
- Deep tech | Luca Venza, Director of Technology Innovation, Transfer and Acceleration (IESE Business School)
- Biotech | Francesca Wuttke, Chief Digital Officer (Almirall)
- Space | Gabriel Perdiguero, Chief Transformation Officer (Iberia Airlines)
- Cleantech | Ramy Boujawdeh, Deputy General Manager (Berytech)
- Agriculture and food | Monica Pesce, Founder and Managing Director (VVA Brussels)
- Bioeconomy | Ramy Boujawdeh, Deputy General Manager (Berytech)
"InvestHorizon has given us the opportunity to create a strong network of investors since they have been continuously involved in the activities. Moreover, working with peers helped us to get in touch with other startups and hopefully, future partners.” Joaquin Soucheiron, Managing Director at AR Experts and expert coach, IESE MBA 2005
IESE Business School is partner of InvestHorizon, a program financed by the EC in association with Eureka.
With a consortium of seven partners, the project aims to facilitate series A funding for selected deep-tech
companies boosting their investment readiness and investor relations.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The roles of the speakers mentioned are those that they have on the day of the recording. Some of the experts involved may have transitioned to a new role or company.